Table of contents
As more consumers choose the internet and social media to interact with the brands they love, the need to be active on social media with content has increased for businesses. And every platform demands a different type of content to be successful. For example, Reels are the way to grow on Instagram for a lifestyle brand.
And research supports this. Creating content consistently generates over 3x as many leads as outbound marketing, it can be daunting to create so much content manually.
Whether you are a content creator, a marketer, or an entrepreneur, the content creation tools discussed in this blog post will help you nail the execution of your content marketing strategy.
Table of Contents
10 Content creation tools to boost your productivity and make you more efficient
With so many content creation tools in the industry, finding the perfect ones could be daunting. In this blog post, we have divided the tools into 3 different categories and chosen the best ones for you in each category.
- Content Research Tools
- AI Content Creation Tools
- Image Sourcing Tools
Content Research Tools
Deciding on the right content topics that bring results is not that easy. If you are still relying only on Google auto-populated prompts then your efforts are going to be half-baked.
Content research tools provide insights into what topics are trending in your industry, what your target audience is searching for, and how to optimize content for search engines. These tools will help you get results for your efforts.
Here are the best content research tools to help you should know about.
#1. ChatSonic - Like ChatGPT
There is no better tool than Chatsonic - Like ChatGPT with superpowers for content research. ChatGPT is a conversational AI technology that can understand, respond to, and generate text-based outputs.
Chatsonic is the best alternative to ChatGPT as it overcomes the limitations of ChatGPT. You can speed up your content research by giving voice commands instead of typing, which is not possible on ChatGPT. The best part is the response speed is 2-3x faster than Google.
Unlike ChatGPT by OpenAI, which is updated with data before 2021, Chatsonic is trained on billions of data sets and is powered by Google Search to generate factual content on current events in real time. So you never have to worry about the content's accuracy and freshness.
As a content creator, you know how important it is to write for your audience. It is also not easy to always put yourself in their shoes while writing content. Chatsonic's persona mode makes this easy for you. Just select the persona and you are good to go.
Another interesting thing Chatsonic does is generate unique and mesmerizing images with voice commands.
- Chatsonic remembers the previous conversations and gives you the experience of interacting with a real person. You need not go back to page 1 and save time with your content research.
- ChatSonic comes with a ChatGPT API that you can easily integrate into your own apps.
- You can create interesting Twitter threads with Chatsonic's Twitter bot. You can do this live on Twitter. No copy-paste.
- ChatSonic allows you to save, alter, or download your chats. You can access your content research conversations whenever you want.
It is completely free to use. You'll get 25 generations every day.
Picking the right topic to appeal to your audience is critical to content creation.
SEMrush Topic Research Tool makes this job easier by providing many potential content ideas for you to explore further. You can get started by prompting the major topic and location to this content creation tool and it will result in 1000s instant content ideas.
- The topic research tool comes with a search volume that can serve as a parameter to choose the topics.
- SEMrush has an extensive toolkit for SEO, content creation, market research, advertising, and SMM to help with your overall marketing strategy.
- Writesonic an all-in-one AI writer, is integrated with SEMrush to speed up your content creation process.
- The user interface can be intimidating to start with and has a steep learning curve.
- It goes a little to the expensive side.
SEMrush and all its content marketing toolkits come with a starting price of $119.95 per month.
When to use
If you are a full-suite digital marketing agency with a flexible budget, you can choose SEMrush to identify high-performance keywords and analyze them.
#3. Answer The Public
Another popular tool for content creation and topic research is Answer The Public now acquired by NP Digital. It is a freemium keyword analyzer tool that visualizes search questions and suggested terms. It gathers the information from search queries on Google and Bing.
Once you enter a topic and set location preference, it visually lists all possible relevant questions like what, when, why, how, and which around the said topic. Simply put, Answer The Public identifies meaningful keywords so you don’t waste time creating content on endless content ideas.
- It is simple to use and provides a comprehensive list of keywords for your content marketing strategy.
- This content creation and research tool let us export the search as an image or a CSV file. This way, you can show complex research to your stakeholders or clients in an easy-to-understand format.
- Answer The Public does not show information like search volume, keyword difficulty, and other ranking factors, which can make it difficult to choose the right keywords.
The free version is limited to 3 searches per day. You can upgrade to premium plans for unlimited searches at $99 per month.
When to use
Answer The Public can be a lifesaver when doing keyword research for blog posts and other long-form articles.
As a content creation tool, Buzzsumo takes topic and keyword research to the next level by taking keyword analysis to social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
This AI content creation tool pulls the popular posts based on the keywords you specify, including their social media shares and likes metrics. The search results can be further filtered based on language, location, date, publisher, and more.
- Buzzsumo presents different types of results ranging from blog posts to social media with metrics for a search term. And you can access all this in one place.
- The Chrome extension is a time saver since you can access the insights on the go.
- While Buzzsumo provides insights for major social media platforms, it doesn’t include trending platforms like Snapchat and Tiktok.
It is free for up to 10 searches per month. As required, you can upgrade to the Pro Plan at $99/ month.
When to use
Suppose you are focussing on the bottom-of-the-funnel conversions, using Buzzsumo’s monitoring feature. In that case, you can track phrases that signal purchase intent, such as “Your competitor + alternative” or “Your brand + reviews.”
AI Content Creation Tools
With so much competition on the internet, the only way to win the content game is to produce high-quality content at scale. AI content creation tools are a saviour for businesses like yours. They use natural language processing and generation models to understand human language and produce original content on any given topic.
AI content generators are revolutionizing the way content is created, allowing you to focus more on the creative aspects of content marketing.
Writesonic is one of the best AI content creation tools, and its speciality is creating human-like long-form copies for blogs, whitepapers, and short-form copies for landing pages, social media posts, and everything in between,
As an AI content creation tool, Writesonic has over 80+ content writing templates , designed to end writer’s block. These tools can inspire you, provide feedback on your writing style and tone and even help you brainstorm potential topic ideas for your content.
The AI Article Writer, with latest updates, can now generate a 2000+ word SEO-optimized article in less than a minute. It suggests a list of relevant keywords and upon selecting, it will automatically generate a blog that consists of all the selected keywords to give you an article that ranks the SERPs. You can further edit the article using the 'Sonic Editor' which is a doc-style editor with AI powers!
- If you are out of ideas for your blog - use the AI blog topic idea generator that helps with blog topic suggestions with just a keyword idea.
- Besides the 4-step AI article writer that provides customization at each step, you can use the Instant article writer that generates a 1500-word article instantly in about 30-40 seconds.
- Generate landing pages without any hassle with the Website Copy Generator that generates a complete landing page with code where you just need to copy-paste it into your CMS.
- Paraphrasing tool helps you rewrite anything you want from sentences to paragraphs to even articles. Writesonic offers an article rewriter that helps with rewriting without changing the meaning and keeping it 100% plagiarism-free.
- Increase your brand reach on social by creating social media copy with ease. Writesonic offers social media content template tools - Instagram Caption Generator, Instagram Hashtag Generator, LinkedIn Post Generator, Youtube Video Script Generator, Tweet Generator, TikTok script generator and more.
- Think no more to get more clicks on your social ads with the Google Ad Generator and Facebook Ad Copy Generator.
- Boost your product sales by using the Product Description Generator that gives out the exact description you need to increase sales for your products.
- The AI art generator can autogenerate AI images to go with your content, saving you hours of dredging the internet for the perfect image.
- Chatsonic, which is trained on billions of datasets from trusted sources and powered by Google Search generates content on current events and trending topics in real time. This ChatGPT alternative also understands voice commands. You can ask Chatsonic about anything under the sun.
- Bulk content generator can be a huge time saver if you want quicker processing time for content you want to produce in bulk.
- Writesonic is integrated with top SEO tools (SEMrush and SurferSEO), editing tools (Copyscape and Grammarly), and admin tools (WordPress and Zapier) to make your content creation workflows a cakewalk.
You can start using Writesonic for free - no credit card is required to sign-up and use it for free.
If you'd like to use up more words and the premium features of Writesonic, you can opt for the long-form plan starting from $12.67/ month for 19,000 premium words. You can take a quick look at the pricing snap below.
When to use
Jasper (formerly known as Jarvis) is an AI content creation tool that is used for creating long-form articles, whitepapers, and ebooks. You can create blog posts and articles by providing a few sentences or prompts on your topic.
This AI writing tool also has 25+ language options and 50+ templates to make your content-writing process easy.
- The Boss Mode creates content 5X faster and requires minimal editing.
- Owing to Jasper’s integration with Surfer SEO, your content is SEO-optimized.
- For first-time users, Jasper’s content creation has a learning curve. You’ll have to refer to help documents to learn to write prompts so that Jasper responds relevantly.
- Even though they say Jasper is trained on 10% of the internet, fails to generate accurate content for overly technical topics.
- The copy generated is not up to the mark
- Lacks some great features like the website copy generator, social media post generator, ad copy generator, and more.
Jasper’s Starter pack comes at $29 per month with 20,000 words credit. But if you are creating long content, you will need the Boss Mode, which costs $59 per month with 50,000 words credit.
There is no free version to try and explore the features of Jasper. You need to add your credit card details to sign-up for Jasper.
When to use
Jasper’s main forte is long-form content writing. You can generate content for blog posts and landing pages.
AI content creation tool Copy.ai runs GPT-3 language model to create human-like textual content. It mainly focuses on writing short-form copies, product descriptions and generating ideas for content.
- Copy.ai is good for generating ideas and brainstorming in general. You can say goodbye to writer’s block.
- A clear user interface does a great job of guiding first-time users.
- It offers a free version of up to 2000 words every month with a 7-day free trial of the pro plan in the first month.
- This AI content writing tool lacks integrations with SEO tools, meaning you’ll have to add the keywords manually.
- There are chances that the output generated has some plagiarized content. There is no plagiarism checker, so it is hard to identify and change the content immediately.
As a free AI content creation tool, Copy.ai has a free plan to test out the features. However, the pro plan starts at $49 per month.
When to use
Copy.ai is a great paragraph rewriting tool when you already have a piece of content and want to spruce it up. It is better to avoid Copy.ai for long-form content like blog posts as you have to generate each blog section separately.
Image sourcing tools
Even though image libraries like Pexels, Unsplash, and Shutterstock have millions of images, finding the right image for your content is quite challenging. You might spend more time looking for an image than writing.
Image sourcing tools are invaluable for content marketers looking to add visual appeal to their content. They are an easy and affordable way to ensure your content stands out and looks professional with relevant images.
Don’t we hate spending hours online looking for that perfect and unique image to go with the generated content? Photosonic, the best AI image generator, content creation tool that can put an end to that endless task.
As the name suggests, Photosonic uses the power of AI and machine learning to create the most relevant images based on your creative suggestions. It is based on the latest text-to-image AI model and is trained on a powerful neural network after analyzing millions of photos online.
You can customize the quality, diversity, and style of the resulting images by adjusting the description and rerunning the model.
- Photosonic can generate images within Writesonic software, which means you can create images and content at the same time.
- You have complete commercial rights to reproduce, display, and distribute the images generated with Photosonic.
- You can use Photosonic to enhance or modify existing images by adding text annotations or filters.
- You have full rights to use the images that Photosonic creates with your input for any personal or commercial purpose.
- You can generate images by giving voice commands with the help of Chatsonic - similar to ChatGPT but with superpowers.
Photosonic starts with a free plan where you can generate 10 photos each day with 15 credits. There is a basic plan ($10/ month for 100 credits) and an unlimited plan for $25/ month.
When to use
For busy marketers, writers, and business owners, content creation tools Photosonic and Writesonic can work in tandem to create a ready-to-publish article within a few minutes.
DALL-E and DALL-E-2 are powerful AI art generators that use OpenAI’s GPT3, a natural language generation model to create visual content that is as close to human language as it has ever been.
DALL-E-2 is an improvement from its predecessor (DALL-E) in terms of size and quality. Powered by AI and machine learning, the AI art generator DALL-E-2 has trained over the neural net with billions of images and artwork and their description in natural language, and can now replicate it.
- One can upload existing artwork to create images similar to them too.
- The more detailed description you provide, the better the image quality.
- When you begin, the images from DALL-E can be irrelevant, inconsistent, or distorted. It takes time (and credits = money) to get it right.
- DALL-E -2 is currently in beta and has its interested applicants on a long waitlist.
Charges on a credit system, where 1 credit can generate 4 images. And when you sign up, you receive 50 credits and then 15 credits every month. You can also purchase 115 credits for $15 each.
When to use
If you are very good at giving prompts with details, then DALL-E-2 can be a good fit. If you struggle to write prompts then it is best to consider a less hassle tool like Photosonic.
Midjourney is an AI-powered image generator that acts as your AI creative sidekick which turns your imagination into unique art within seconds. No more do you have to hunt for stock images or wait for your design team for new creatives.
This AI content creation tool provides images based on descriptive text.
MidJourney is still in its closed beta stage. Currently, you can use the software on a PC or through the discord server app, upon gaining access.
- You can even choose the aesthetic and visual style for your images.
- The images generated are covered under the Creative Commons Noncommercial 4.0 Attribution International License.
- You’ll need a Discord login as Midjourney works entirely on Discord. Not everyone might be comfortable using it on Discord.
You can try up to 25 images using the MidJourney bot on the Discord server. Further, you can subscribe to their plans:
- Basic - $10/month for 200min/month
- Standard - $30/month for 15 hours /month
- Corporate - $600/month for 120min/month
When to use
It can be of great help if you are looking to generate some art than regular landing page images.
A robust tech stack of content creation tools makes you more efficient
AI content creation tools are game changers. These tools don’t only revolutionize the way content is created but also save you time from posting repetitive content.
Looking at and going through so many tools can be quite overwhelming. The best thing to do is look for an all-in-one content creation tool.
Use Writesonic’s 80+ powerful features like Instant article writer, paraphraser, website copy, and many more to fulfill every content requirement you might have. Photosonic, a part of Writesonic can help you generate the perfect image to add visual appeal to your content. The best thing is you can use both Writesonic and Photosonic by just giving voice commands on Chatsonic.