Table of contents
AI Writers, also known as AI Copywriters, primarily use OpenAI's GPT-3 to generate marketing copy within seconds. These AI writing tools are proving to be very helpful for content writers, article writers, blog writers, marketing agencies, freelancers, students, and researchers alike. Using AI writers not only saves them time but also increases their productivity, sales and earnings. As a result, no longer is writers' block a problem, but AI has also helped with brainstorming ideas.
Besides AI-powered copywriting tools, there are now also AI ad generators, such as those that generate and launch Facebook ads, Google ads, and many others. The generation of product descriptions is another important feature of these AI Writing tools.
In addition to being popular amongst the community of E-commerce store owners, AI product description generators are also found to be very useful by large enterprises. Enterprises needing to describe one product in 50+ languages have found having multiple language options to be a game-changer.
A large number of people are searching for paraphrasing tools on Google on a monthly basis due to their usefulness in rewriting and improving the content of all kinds, including marketing-related content. The AI writing tools do a wonderful job at paraphrasing.
Presently, there are many AI writing tools available, but three of the most popular ones are Writesonic, Jasper, and CopyAI. Following that, several other tools are becoming popular, one of them being Simplified.com. Let us compare Writesonic to Simplified in this blog post.
The following are the differences between Writesonic and Simplified from various perspectives:
- Writesonic was named the "Best AI writer of 2021" by TechRadar, one of the world's leading websites for news and information on tech, and the award has been extended to the "Best AI writer of 2022" by TechRadar.
- Writesonic has received more than 5000 five-star reviews on various reputed sites like Capterra, G2, and Trustpilot.
As a result, Writesonic is more cost-effective than Simplified.
Writesonic is taking care of the needs of all segments of the market by offering a monthly plan of $15 ($12 if you subscribe for a year), which is ideal for those who have low usage as well as for those who cannot afford higher plans. Apart from that, Writesonic offers plans for professionals (Unlimited), startups (Unlimited), agencies (Unlimited), and custom premium plans for higher-end customers. This makes Writsonic unmatched from a pricing perspective.
3. Various features
Following are some highlights of the above table:
- Writesonic has a large number of 5-star reviews and overall, a much better rating than Simplified.
- Writesonic provides SEMrush integration for SEO-optimized content generation.
- The Predictive Scoring feature of Writesonic is one of the first ones in the market that will help you decide on what content will work for you and bring in more leads, sign-ups, and sales.
- Writesonic’s rephraser can rewrite entire paragraphs instantly.
- Simplified’s long-form writing assistant is limited to the highest plan but with Writesonic, there’s a much better version available in all the plans.
4. Overall rating
Writesonic scored 28 out of 30 while Simplified scored only 15. Therefore, Writesonic clearly beat Simplified by a large margin.