Table of contents
137 million social media users are added in the last year. That means you have 137 million opportunities to find your next customer from social media.
Brands and individuals have already started leveraging social media to grow their businesses exponentially. Why should you leave a chance?
With ChatGPT by OpenAI, now it is easier than ever to build a brand on social media to skyrocket your business 🚀
Yes! ChatGPT can brainstorm ideas, create social media calendars, write posts for any social media platforms, and help you engage with trending posts as well. You can check out these ChatGPT prompts for social media to maximize your engagement.
Even though ChatGPT is amazing at what it does, it is not built specifically for social media. As a result, it comes with some limitations.
In this article, we’ll take you through these limitations and ChatGPT alternatives for social media that are equally powerful as ChatGPT and overcome the limitations.
Table of contents
Why go for a ChatGPT alternative for social media?
Before diving deep into ChatGPT alternatives for social media, let’s explore why we need a ChatGPT alternative.
ChatGPT's abilities can be impressive, but it is not flawless. There are certain limitations that may result in irrelevant and poor responses.
- ChatGPT's training data only goes up to 2021. If you create social media content on trending topics like AI, finance, etc., that require up-to-date information on current events, ChatGPT cannot assist you in social media content creation.
- But ChatGPT cannot generate AI images which can be a huge limitation to creating content on platforms like Instagram.
- ChatGPT does not support voice commands or responses. However long the prompt is, typing it in is the only way to get a response.
- You have to juggle between multiple tabs to use ChatGPT for social media as it does not have a chrome extension.
- Either have a desktop/ laptop or get settled on using the web version of ChatGPT on your mobile browser, as ChatGPT does not offer a mobile app.
- ChatGPT introduced its API, but it has the same limitations as ChatGPT.
- ChatGPT servers cannot handle the growing traffic, which results in ChatGPT being down or ChatGPT at capacity most of the time.
Why settle for ChatGPT when you have better ChatGPT alternatives for social media?
Let’s start exploring!
6 ChatGPT alternatives for Social media
The internet is full of AI tools, but it can be quite a hassle to find the best ChatGPT alternative for social media based on your requirements.
So, we did the heavy lifting for you, and here are the best 6 ChatGPT alternatives for social media every brand and content creator must consider.
- Poe by Quora
Let's look at these ChatGPT alternatives one by one in detail.
The first one on our list of ChatGPT alternatives for social media is ChatSonic, which is similar to ChatGPT but with superpowers⚡️. It is built on GPT 3.5 technology and uses technologies like NLP + ML to automate the text and image generation processes.
It can create text content for social media posts and unique AI images that complement the text. If you are unsure where to start your social media journey, ChatSonic can guide you from content strategy to content creation and distribution ⏳
ChatSonic can do much more than just create content with its jaw-dropping features.
- Generate real-time, factual, and relevant responses
With its powerful integration with Google, ChatSonic only fetched real-time factual information in its responses. If you are still doubtful, ChatSonic includes source links for every response, allowing you to fact-check.
2. The Persona mode
If you create social media content on a specific topic like fitness and need an expert opinion, you can talk to ChatSonic’s personalized avatars like a personal trainer, math teacher, career counselor, etc.
You can skip the routine of scouring the stock photo platforms to find the right image for your social media post and use ChatSonic to generate unique AI images.
4. Voice commands and responses
Interact with ChatSonic via voice for faster and more productive conversations.
5. Remembers conversations
Turn on ChatSonic's memory button to ask follow-up questions and turn it off to pivot to a new topic.
6. Edit, share, and download conversations
Download, edit, and share your ChatSonic conversations effortlessly, which you can later refer to, with no need for additional extensions.
Save hours by integrating ChatSonic into your existing software applications with the help of ChatSonic’s ChatGPT API.
Here is an in-depth guide on ChatSonic ChatGPT API use cases.
8. Chrome Extension
The ChatSonic chrome extension just works like magic for social media content creation. You can create engaging posts and reply to trending posts in seconds.
9. Mobile App
Inspiration can come from anywhere and anytime. So why not have a ChatSonic Mobile App to create social media posts on the go?
10. ChatSonic AI bot for business
Apart from all this, ChatSonic has gone a step ahead to make your customer support interesting. The AI bot for business delights customers with smart and to-the-point responses.
ChatSonic examples for Social Media
Now take a look at some of the ChatSonic examples for social media.
- Creating social media calendars
2. Generate unique AI images for Instagram
3. Write viral tweets using the ChatSonic chrome extension
4. Generate instant replies to your LinkedIn messages
You can start using ChatSonic instantly with 10,000 free words every month. If you need more, you can subscribe to the long-form plan for as low as $19/ month with additional discounts on annual plans. Whereas ChatGPT Plus starts at $20/ month with no additional features.
When comparing the pricing of ChatSonic and ChatGPT Plus, ChatSonic is a clear winner with affordable pricing, making it the best ChatGPT alternative for social media.
Writesonic is a one-stop destination for all your content needs. It is an AI writing tool that helps businesses and individuals create social media content. It uses advanced NLP algorithms to generate high-quality, engaging, and relevant content in a matter of seconds, making it one of the best ChatGPT alternatives for social media.
Users can create various types of content, such as social media post captions, blog posts, social media ads, product descriptions, and more. Additionally, Writesonic offers keyword suggestions, content optimization, and A/B testing to refine content and boost engagement.
The best part about using an AI writing tool like Writesonic as a ChatGPT alternative for social media is you don’t have to instruct it. Writesonic is built with 70+ templates that are trained on instructions. So you just got to add your details, and ta-da, your social media stuff is ready!
- If you are planning to launch a new feature and have no idea how to promote it, Writesonic’s social media plan feature just does the work for you.
- As every social media platform differs, Writesonic offers specific features for Twitter threads, LinkedIn posts, Instagram captions, etc.
- You can also generate YouTube video scripts, hooks, outlines, and titles using Writesonic.
The pricing is similar to ChatSonic. You can start for free with 10,000 words which are recharged every month. The paid plans start at only $19/ month for 75000 words, with additional discounts on annual pricing plans.
Poe by Quora
Poe , 'Platform for Open Exploration,’ is an exclusively iOS-based platform designed to provide access to various conversational AI platforms.
Users can engage in conversations with AI-powered chatbots on various topics, from writing assistance to culinary ventures and beyond. Essentially, Poe is a messaging app centered around AI models.
Together, OpenAI and Anthropic provide the generative AI technology that powers Poe. While OpenAI, the company behind ChatGPT, is a research organization focused on advancing AI in a safe and beneficial manner. On the other hand, Anthropic is a startup focused on developing AI systems aligned with human values and goals.
Overall, Poe offers a unique and exciting way to explore the capabilities of conversational AI, and its use of top-notch AI technology only adds to its appeal, making it a great ChatGPT alternative for social media.
Poe by Quora features
- With Poe, you can simultaneously access multiple conversational AI platforms like sage, Claude, ChatGPT, and Dragonfly.
- Quora is developing an API to enable AI coders to easily connect their models to Poe, thereby simplifying the platform's usage for them.
- You can download Poe as an iOS application from the Apple Store.
Poe by Quora pricing
At present, Poe's app is open to anyone to try, and there is no concrete information about the pricing of this ChatGPT alternative for social media.
Repurposing is powerful, and 94% of marketers repurpose their content. But it is not easy, though! You need to put in extra hours to pick the right snippets of text or video that can be impactful.
If you create a lot of long-form video content, then Munch can save you the extra hours.
Munch is a ChatGPT alternative for social media that uses advanced generative AI and marketing analytics to extract the most engaging, trending, and impactful clips from your long-form videos.
- It is an all-in-one platform video content platform that helps in editing, auto-captioning, posting, and publishing.
- Video editing is AI-driven; you do not have to watch the entire video for long hours.
- Picks impactful and engaging video content snippets from long videos to repurpose them on social media platforms. The Video AI will ensure the content is clipped and frame adjusted based on each social media platform.
- You can publish long-form videos and repurpose short videos directly from Munch.
You can try Munch for free with limited features. The Pro plan is priced at $49/per month to access all the features. If you are an enterprise, custom pricing would be best suitable for you.
Munch is a great repurposing AI tool similar to Chat GPT it cannot beat ChatSonic. While Munch only focuses on repurposing, ChatSonic focuses on content creation, editing, keyword optimization, AI image generation, and more.
While Munch is only confined to repurposing videos, Automata - another ChatGPT alternative for social media streamlines the complete repurposing process, both text, and video.
You can repurpose blog posts and ebooks into LinkedIn posts, Twitter threads, and newsletters. Similarly, you can repurpose video content too.
- Automata come with content repurposing templates that can be used to convert long blog posts into social media posts in seconds.
- Anything that is in text or a YouTube link can be repurposed with Automata.
You can start using Automata for free without any credit card. The Pro version starts at $39/ month for individuals and $499/ month for businesses. You can also opt for the custom plan if you want done-for-you repurposing services.
Postly is an all-in-one social media marketing platform where you can plan, design, and execute campaigns on a large scale.
You can write copy effortlessly for blogs, ads, and emails and edit images and videos. Not just content creation, you can also streamline the content approval workflows and publishing process.
If you are a social media agency and work with multiple clients, then the bulk upload feature is a savior for you. With a ChatGPT alternative for social media - Postly, you can boost engagement, drive conversions and improve the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Postly is integrated with almost every social media platform, like Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and many more, so you can publish content on multiple social media platforms in one click.
- You can create a social media content calendar for individual social media platforms or all at once.
- Collaborate with your team and speed up the content creation process.
- Additionally, Postly offers easy-to-use editing tools for images and videos, a link shortener for easy sharing, and social media analytics to analyze performance.
Postly does not offer a free plan. The paid plans start from $9/ month (for an individual) and go up to $299/ month (for an agency).
While Postly supports every step of social media content creation, it can be quite expensive if you want to create content at scale. But ChatSonic provides access to all its features while charging only based on the number of words generated, making it the better ChatGPT alternative.
Choose the right ChatGPT alternative for social media
There are so many AI tools like ChatGPT popping up all over the place nowadays, and it can be pretty darn confusing trying to figure out which one to use. The best way to find a ChatGPT alternative for social media that works for you is by understanding what you need and then seeing which options match up. Oh, and don't forget to check out the price and ensure the features are worth it before committing to anything.
ChatSonic is a combination of the best features and affordable pricing making it the best ChatGPT alternative for social media.