Write for us
We’re on a treasure hunt, looking for great writing pieces! Interested in sharing yours?
We at Writesonic are crazy about sharing stories and love a blog that fits in well. Please review our guidelines stated below and if we feel your blog is a good fit, voila - we’ll have it published.
Topics that are a big ‘YES’
- Content marketing
- Social media marketing
- Ecommerce marketing
- Email marketing
- Marketing tips
- Digital trends and tools (relating to our niche)
- Use American English
- Make sure it's clear, jargon-free writing.
- We accept articles that are at least 1500+ words long.
- Conversational tone - more of 'you' and 'I' in the articles
- If possible start the article with an intriguing question that makes the introduction interesting.
- Keep paragraphs short. Not more than 4-5 sentences.
- Include data/stats wherever necessary to back your statements.
- Use bucket brigades
- Break the points into subheadings and bullet points for better readability.
- Add visuals – graphs, images, screenshots, videos, etc to make the article scannable, and enjoyable.
- Add brand examples to explain your statements better.
- Include high-quality pictures.
- Images must be explained – we don’t wish to leave our readers confused
- If you wish to include a video, provide us with its ‘embed’ link
- All visuals must be of high quality – 830 × 460
- All visuals must be sent to us in a ZIP file along with the piece
- We don’t appreciate stock images. Include only relevant ones to the content.
- Keep the headlines and sub headlines in bold. (Use H1, H2, H3 formatting)
- Make sure that the font style and font size are the same throughout the blog post.
- Include the focus (primary keyword) in the introduction and wherever relevant.
- 160 character-long meta description including the focus keyword.
- Try to add secondary keywords in subheadings (don’t force it though)
- Only 1 do-follow link will be allowed. (either to your homepage or a resource)
- Don’t stuff external links, we will know if they are added deliberately or are promotional. We’ll instantly reject the article.
Here are a few additional things we need:
- A short bio about yourself.
- Your email address.
- Links to your social media handle(s).
Blog contributions that are a big ‘NO’
- Topics already covered in our blog section.
- Topics that have no relevance to our blog.
- Blog posts with poor grammar.
- Blog posts that contain bad or offensive words.
- Blog posts that are promotional.
Note: Blog posts will be thoroughly scanned by our editors. Edits may be made to them to match our guidelines before publishing. So, before you submit your piece, check the grammar, readability, and plagiarism.
Let’s roll then!
Please send at least 3 topic suggestions to [email protected]
We will get back to you within five business days. (If you didn’t hear back from us - maybe we didn’t like your pitch)
Looking forward to your submissions!
AI Article Writer 3.0 can do this for you in seconds, saving you 30 hours of writing every week - try it for yourself.