Table of contents
Generative AI has made quite a name for itself recently by wowing everyone with its unique capabilities to generate content such as text, video, audio, and images.
You may have already seen how people are using generative AI and benefiting from it, so why should you be left behind? Generative AI tools can work wonders for any business and take it to the next level. From business strategy and product development to marketing and customer service, generative AI can be effective in every business phase.
In this blog post, we'll explore the industry's top 13 generative AI tools and provide an in-depth look at how generative AI works.
What is Generative AI?
Generative AI is an artificial intelligence technology that can generate unique content like text, video, audio, and images. It mimics human intelligence by getting trained on huge amounts of data. The more data it gets trained on, the better generative AI performs.
ChatGPT (based on GPT-3 & GPT-4), Google Bard (based on LaMDA), Stable Diffusion, Midjourney, and DALL-E are some of the generative AI models that have recently gained popularity.
It can be fascinating but not surprising (as ChatGPT already proved its capabilities with its use cases) about generative AI technology. And maybe you are also wondering how does this work.
How does Generative AI work?
The simple way to answer this is, Generative AI gets trained on huge datasets, learns from them, and generates content based on the text descriptions. It is similar to a student studying the syllabus, understanding concepts, and answering questions in the examinations.
If you are someone interested to know how generative AI works, continue reading. Otherwise, feel free to skip to the next section - 13 generative AI tools.
Generative AI is based on machine learning. As the name says, it is the process of machines learning from multiple sources (or datasets).
These algorithms are fed in with data for it to learn and generate output. But it is not as easy as it sounds.
Before ChatGPT, the machine learning (ML) models could read data, form patterns, and identify them. Generative AI was a breakthrough, making these ML models predict and generate new content.
The learning data used for ChatGPT is 45 terabytes of text data. The ML models used for training are called neural networks. There are different types of them to train generative AI - LLM (large language model), GANs (Generative adversarial network), VAEs (Variational autoencoder), etc.
13 Best Generative AI tools for your business
Generative AI models and generative AI tools aren’t the same.
A generative AI model is a machine learning model that is trained to generate new data. It learns patterns, features, and structures using training data and then uses this knowledge to create new data.
Whereas a generative AI tool uses generative AI models to deliver specific capabilities. They are built to make generative models accessible and usable to people who might not have the technical know-how to build or train these models themselves.
So to make the most of generative AI, below are 13 best generative AI tools you should consider using for your business.
- Perplexity AI
- Duet AI
- Notion AI
- Slack GPT
- Otter AI
- Github Copilot
- Resemble AI
- Bardeen AI
- Beautiful AI
From personalized marketing content like writing newsletters and handling emails with ease to building AI-powered chatbots, Writesonic can be the one-stop AI engagement platform and AI writing tool for your business. With this generative AI tool, you can automate redundant tasks, personalized customer interactions, and come up with creative content.
- AI article writer 5.O: It is the hero product of Writesonic, the best AI writing software. If your primary lead generation channel is blogs, then AI article writer 5.0 is a goldmine for you. It writes blog posts up to 3000 words in minutes that are SEO-optimized, factual, and comprehensive.
- Chatsonic: Known as the best ChatGPT alternative, Chatsonic is a conversational AI chatbot that can answer any question in real time. Along with text generation, it can also generate AI art and images. Chatsonic can take voice commands and replies using voice too.
- Chrome Extension: You can use AI and ChatGPT powers anywhere on the internet with Chatsonic chrome extension. One of the best use cases is to manage emails where you can write, reply, and summarize emails with a few clicks. You can learn more about ChatGPT for Gmail here.
- Botsonic: An AI-powered chatbot builder that can learn about your company’s policies with a few documents and build an AI chatbot based on it without any coding. Your customers will no longer be annoyed with boring responses but delighted with to-the-point responses with Botsonic.
- Brand Voice: AI-generated content can be generic. But not with Writesonic! With the brand voice feature, you can get personalized content generated by AI. This content will learn the brand voice and tone of your business to use it every content piece.
- API: You can integrate Writesonic’s AI abilities into your own applications without actually using the Writesonic interface using API.
- Paraphrasing tool: Quickly and efficiently rewrite content while keeping the original context intact with the Writesonic paraphrasing tool. Also, check out the 8 best paraphrasing tools that can help you scale the content creation process.
- Make your own AI: Do you want your own AI assistant that can help with all tasks but is only relevant and customized for your business? You can do it with ‘Make your own AI’ - all you need to do is upload files, web links, and other documents you want the AI assistant to learn from.
Additionally, Writesonic has 100+ features like Google Ad copy, Instagram caption generator, landing page generator, website copy generator, and more.
Benefits of Writesonic
Here are a few things that make Writesonic stand out from other generative AI tools.
- Writesonic generates 100% factual and real-time content as it is directly connected to Google.
- High personalized content for your business from its features like product description generator, brand voice and AI article writer.
- Reduces efforts and time spent by your employees on emails - instantly generates replies, summaries emails, and writes personalized emails.
- 100+ features that can be customized to your business requirements so that you never have to use any other AI tool.
- Seamless integrations with other popular tools like SurferSEO, Zapier, Semrush, and WordPress to speed up your content workflow process.
Writesonic Reviews & Ratings
And more than 80% of these ratings are 5-star ratings.
Do not take our word. See what Writesonic users have to say.
How to start using Writesonic?
You can explore all the features of Writesonic for free, up to 10,000 words, by signing up here. For more words, you can either shift to a business plan for $19/month based on your requirements. Recently, Writesonic launched a unlimited plan making it the best unlimited AI writer.
You can check the Writesonic pricing page for more details.
ChatGPT by OpenAI, is the conversational generative AI tool that brought a huge storm in every industry.
It can answer follow-up questions, admit mistakes, challenge incorrect premises, and reject inappropriate requests. While it was initially launched with GPT 3.5 technology, OpenAI upgraded to GPT-4, making the conversational AI chatbot more efficient and accurate.
- GPT-4: The GPT-4 technology is trained with around 100 trillion parameters. It is multimodal, i.e. it can take both image and text prompts. Plus, its memory has increased to 64000 words from 8000 words (GPT 3.5). All of this means the conversations are going to be more meaningful.
- ChatGPT Plugins: As part of the GPT-4 update, OpenAI also releases ChatGPT Plugins where you can interact with external applications on ChatGPT. For example, Expedia and Kayak for travel, Ask Your PDF to find answers from any PDF document you point it to, and more.
- ChatGPT App: OpenAI recently launched ChatGPT app for iOS to use the conversational AI chatbot on the go.
- ChatGPT API: You can build your AI chatbot for your business with ChatGPT API for multiple use cases.
- Voice inputs: With the Whisper API integration (open-source speech recognition system), ChatGPT can take voice inputs.
Benefits of ChatGPT
- Even though, Open AI introduced a paid plan called ChatGPT Plus, the basic version is free to use forever.
- ChatGPT Plus gives access to GPT-4, the latest generative AI technology.
- ChatGPT gives comprehensive and elaborative answers to any question asked.
- It is very robust and has good knowledge about a wide variety of topics ranging from basic math to solving complex problems.
Downsides of ChatGPT
- ChatGPT is only trained on data till September 2021 and gives outdated answers to a few questions.
- It can also be biased on a few topics based on its training data.
- ChatGPT is known to generate incorrect responses with confidence, making it difficult to trust for the users.
- With around 100 million users, the free version of ChatGPT does not work sometimes.
How to start using ChatGPT?
You can sign up for a free account here and get started. There is only one paid plan - ChatGPT Plus for $20/ month. This paid subscription will give access to GPT-4, ChatGPT Plugins, and all new features.
3. Perplexity AI
Perpelxity AI is a generative AI tool that surpasses the traditional search engines like Google, Bing, and more.
It utilizes AI algorithms to provide more accurate and relevant search results, helping you find the information they need more efficiently.
Perplexity AI Features
- Focus feature: You can choose your focus area like wikipedia, YouTube, Academic and more to get information from relevant sources.
- Upload a file: You can simple upload a file and ask questions. Perplexity will learn the content of the documents and answer your questions based on it.
- Chrome extension: It can answer specific questions and summarize from a specific domain or a page.
- AI profile: You can give details about yourself to the AI and it will generate customized content for you. For example, writing a resume, cover letter, or anything specific you need.
Benefits of Perplexity AI
- Instead random information, Perplexity AI cites the source of information for every line it generates. You can click on these sources to fact check or explore the sources further.
- You can also give feedback about the generated content.
- With the related searches, your research can be in-depth and helps you undertsand your topic in 360 degrees.
- You no longer have to spend hours reading long documents and watching videos for your research, perplexity AI scans them which saves you a ton of time.
- Putting all your research can be easy. All you need to do is click on the ‘copy link’ button to copy your complete thread.
- You can write code with online sources using Copilot.
Downsides of Perplexity AI
- It generally tends to scan only the first page of any SERP to generate answers and not providing in-depth information.
- Limited problem solving as compared to other generative AI tools.
- Inconsistent and short responses for questions on unpopular topics.
Perplexity AI Reviews
How to start using Perplexity AI?
Just go to Perplexity AI, and start using - no sign up. To access all the features you can sign up but for free. The paid plan ‘Perplexity Pro’ comes with GPT-4 technology starts at $20/ month.
4. Duet AI
Duet AI for Workspace by Google, is a smart productivity tool that uses generative AI features to help you complete their everyday tasks fast but accurate.
Duet AI Features
- Smart compose & reply: Suggest words and phrases as users type, helping to speed up the writing process. It also comes up with possible replies for the user to choose from.
- Priority suggestions: Duet AI can suggest which emails and messages are most important and should be addressed first.
- Action items: It can identify action items in emails and messages and suggest follow-up actions.
- Meeting scheduling: Duet AI can help you schedule meetings by suggesting times that work for all participants.
- Task management: Duet AI can help you manage their tasks by suggesting which tasks to prioritize and when to work on them.
- Organizing data: It turns ideas into action and data into insights within Google Sheets by converting raw into insightful dashboards.
Benefits of Duet AI
- Helps overcome writer’s block by prompting the next line or a creative hook throughout your writing process.
- Duet AI can help you complete tasks more quickly and efficiently, allowing them to be more productive.
- The tool can learn from a user's behavior and preferences to provide personalized recommendations and suggestions.
- Duet AI is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy for you to get started and use the tool effectively.
Downsides of Duet AI
- Potential for bias: AI algorithms can be biased if they are trained on data that is not representative of the population or if the data contains inherent biases.
- Lack of human touch: While AI tools like Duet AI can be helpful, they lack the human touch and empathy that can be important in certain situations.
- Technical issues: AI tools can sometimes be prone to technical issues or glitches, which can be frustrating for users.
How to start using Duet AI?
Duet AI is not available for everyone to use. You need to join the waitlist on the Google Labs homepage to get access.
5. Notion AI
Notion AI is a generative AI add-on feature, designed to help users save time and work more efficiently by automating tasks and providing smart suggestions. It is used to brainstorm, write, edit, summarize and more.
Notion AI Features
- AI Summary: This ClickUp AI alternative can automatically generate a summary of a page or database, which can be helpful for quickly reviewing information.
- AI Database Properties: It can suggest properties for databases based on the data that is already in the database, making it easier to organize and analyze information.
- Image and Text Recognition: Notion AI can extract information from images and text, making it easier to add information to a database or page.
- Smart Suggestions: It can provide smart suggestions for tags, titles, and other elements of a page or database, based on the content that is already there.
Benefits of Notion AI
- Notion AI is best for organizing and planning tasks, collaborating with others, and getting organized.
- It assists in writing documentation for code, general writing, and breaking down large design specifications.
- Notion can be used for various purposes, such as academic work, creative writing, and article drafts.
Downsides of Notion AI
- The subscription for Notion AI requires additional payment on top of existing plans.
- When used Notion AI regularly, the general Notion interface become slow and clunky.
- Sometimes, Notion AI may not provide accurate or creative responses, leading to a lack of trust in its capabilities.
How to start using Notion AI?
Notion AI is not free to use.
It is available as an add-on to Notion plans, including Free Plans, for $10 per member, per month. A 20% discount is available to Plus, Business, and Enterprise customers with annual billing.
To get started with Notion AI, press space on any new line to activate it.
6. Slack GPT
Slack GPT is an generative AI tool designed to work within the Slack platform, and it comes with features that make it a powerful tool for improving productivity and efficiency in the workplace.
Slack GPT Features
- Conversation Summaries: You can quickly catch up on Slack GPT by going through summaries of conversations instead of scrolling through all the messages.
- Einstein GPT: Slack GPT includes the Einstein GPT app that gives AI-powered customer data insights from the Customer 360 and Data Cloud.
- Automated Workflows: Slack GPT can create customizable automated workflows that boost productivity without disrupting how users already interact with the platform.
- Huddle Notes: It can take notes in huddles or group conversations in Slack and summarize those notes.
- Connect with your favorite generative AI technology: Slack is all about making work easy. As a part of their vision, you can integrate other generative AI tools into Slack. For example, Claude for developers.
Benefits of Slack GPT
- Slack GPT can automate tasks and provide quick answers, saving time for users in a Slack workspace.
- It is built for teams and supports a wide range of integrations with tools that companies already use, such as Google.
- Slack GPT can be accessed directly within the Slack platform, eliminating the need to switch between different tabs or applications.
Downsides of Slack GPT
- Slack GPT has certain memory limitations, and if the code block is too large, it might struggle to maintain context for the conversation.
- Subscription cost: Depending on the pricing model, Slack GPT may require a paid subscription, which may not be worth it for some users who can achieve similar functionality with free generative AI tools like Writesonic and ChatGPT.
How to start using Slack GPT?
Slack GPT is not released yet. They are planning to run some pilot programs before launching it to everyone.
To stay updated about Slack GPT, register for updates here.
7. Otter AI
Otter AI is a transcription app that uses generative AI technology to create smart notes by capturing audio in real-time.
It can transcribe audio and video recordings, as well as summarize live conversations and meetings. It is designed to automate manual transcription that can save time and money for businesses.
Otter AI Features
- Collaboration: As a business, you can share notes internally and collaborate on them in real-time.
- Integration: Otter AI can integrate with other apps and services, such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams, to provide seamless transcription during meetings and conversations.
- Search and highlight: This features helps to search for specific keywords within their transcriptions and highlight important sections for easy reference.
- Speaker identification: Otter AI can identify different speakers in a conversation or meeting and assign labels to their respective sections in the transcription.
Benefits of Otter AI
- Otter AI can save time by automatically transcribing spoken words, eliminating the need for manual transcription.
- It can be beneficial for individuals with hearing impairments, as it can provide real-time captions for live conversations or recorded content, adding on to your inclusivity efforts.
- You can easily collaborate by enabling users to share and edit transcriptions with others.
Downsides of Otter AI
- While Otter AI can provide automated transcriptions, the accuracy may vary depending on factors such as audio quality and accents.
- Otter AI may have limitations in terms of language support, as it may perform better with certain languages compared to others.
Otter AI Reviews & Ratings
How to start using Otter AI?
You can get started with Otter AI for free if you are a individual. As a business, the paid plans start from $8.33/ month.
For more details, check out the Otter AI pricing.
Elicit is a generative AI tool used to assist researchers in their work.
It can be used for literature searches, writing literature reviews, and accessing free academic papers. Elicit is a useful tool for researchers who want to save time and improve the quality of their work.
- AI-powered Literature searches: Elicit can be used to find and organize papers in a research field using generative AI technology.
- Summaries and keywords: With generative AI, it analyzes research papers and provide summaries, keywords, and other relevant information to researchers.
- Access to free academic papers: Elicit can help researchers access academic papers for free.
- Identify gaps in existing research: Elicit can help researchers identify gaps in existing research and suggest new research questions.
Benefits of Elicit
- Streamlines the process of organizing papers with desired information into an easy-to-use customizable table.
- It provides insightful data visualization and aids in result interpretation.
- Elicit also reduces the time spent on data handling, allowing researchers more time to focus on high-value tasks.
Downsides of Elicit
- Limited to publications in Semantic Scholar, so there may be a gap in the literature on what is being retrieved.
- Elicit is only as good as the papers underlying it, so the quality and relevance of the retrieved information depend on the available papers.
How to start using Elicit?
You can start and explore Elicit by signing up for free. It does not have a paid plan yet.
9. Github Copilot
GitHub Copilot is a generative AI coding assistant by GitHub.
It can assist developers in writing code by turning natural language prompts into coding suggestions and autocompletions across dozens of programming languages.
Github Copilot Features
- Code Suggestions & Autocompletion: It provides intelligent code suggestions based on the context and code patterns. It can generate entire lines or blocks of code, making it easier and faster to write code. It suggests relevant completions as you type, saving time and reducing the chances of typos or syntax errors.
- Context-Awareness: It analyzes the code context to provide accurate and relevant suggestions. It understands the structure of the code, variable types, and function signatures, allowing it to generate contextually appropriate code snippets.
- Integration with IDEs: GitHub Copilot seamlessly integrates with popular code editors and IDEs, such as Visual Studio Code. It appears as a plugin or extension, providing a smooth and familiar coding experience.
Benefits of Github Copilot
- Developers can generate code much faster than they would be able to write it from scratch, which can be especially helpful when working on large projects or when facing tight deadlines.
- GitHub Copilot can help ensure that a project's code is consistent, making it easier to maintain and debug.
- New developers can easily learn to code with Github Copilot and navigate unfamiliar codebases and quickly come up to speed on new projects.
- Save programmers’ time by suggesting code snippets, functions, and even entire files that fit the context of what the programmer is working on, providing a starting point for programmer.
Downsides of Github Copilot
- Copilot struggles to build more complex solutions by itself, and it can lead to bad coding habits by suggesting unoptimized, inefficient, or even insecure code.
Github Copilot Reviews & Ratings
How to start using Github Copilot?
You can get started with Github Copilot with a 30-day free trial. Post that, the paid plan starts from $10/ month for individuals and $19/ month for businesses.
Synthesia is a AI video generation software that can create professional videos without mics, cameras, or actors.
The generative AI tool also supports text-to-speech conversion and turns presentations into engaging videos.
- AI avatars: With more 140+ AI avatars you can create professional videos that look like shot on camera.
- AI voices: Synthesia has 120+ AI voices of different ethnicities and accents supporting around 40 languages.
- AI video templates: You have a AI video template for almost every usecase from a simple how-to video to a medical presentation.
- Custom AI avatar and voice: You can also create your own AI avatar and voice by uploading images and voice files to Synthesia.
Read more about it here.
Benefits of Synthesia
- As a business, one of the major benefit of using Synthesia is to save time and resources in creating training modules. These videos can also be easily updated being shot and edited.
- Creating sales enablement videos for your sales reps is as easy as putting a powerpoint presentation together.
- You can also create marketing video content in minutes instead of spending hours on a single video.
Downsides of Synthesia
- When compared to other generative AI tools, Synthesia can be expensive as you can only generate 10 video minutes for $23/ month.
Synthesia Reviews & Ratings
How to start using Synthesia?
You can only create one free AI video with Synthesia to get a look and feel of it. If you want to create more as a business you can book a demo and get a customized deal.
11. Resemble AI
Resemble AI is a generative AI tool that specializes in voice cloning and voice generation.
It allows users to create custom synthetic voices that sound like real humans, which can be used in a variety of applications such as virtual assistants, audiobooks, and video games. It uses emotions in its speech, adjusts the accent and language for local use.
Resemble AI Features
- AI Voice Generation: It can clone and create voices using real-time speech-to-speech and text-to-speech. It generates custom AI voices with granular control over inflection, intonation, and emotions.
- Neural audio editing: Resemble AI automatically fills in any gaps in the audio content with the help of neural editing.
- Audio deepfake detector: Resemble AI’s neural model can detect deepfake audios in real time.
Benefits of Resemble AI
- Resemble AI helps creatives scale by generating speech content quickly, which is ideal for efficient audio content production in businesses.
- Creates custom programmatic audio with highly personalized messaging for businesses.
- It is an easy-to-use and self-service platform. Users can easily create synthetic speech without extensive technical knowledge.
Downsides of Resemble AI
- While Resemble AI invests in deep fake detection to ensure that the technology is used appropriately, there is still a risk that the technology could be used for malicious purposes.
Resemble AI Reviews & Ratings
How to start using Resemble AI?
To start using Resemble AI, you can create an account for free to try the voice generative AI tool.
Record a minimum of 50 sentences after clicking on ‘Build a Voice’ to start training on Resemble AI. After recording the first 50 sentences, your voice will be trained and deployed. Record an additional 50 or 100 sentences for the next training to improve the cloned voice.
The basic pricing starts from $0.006 per second. For businesses like yours, you can reach out to Resemble AI sales team for a demo.
12. Bardeen AI
Bardeen AI is an automation platform that uses generative AI technology to automate various tasks and workflows.
It can be integrated with popular apps like Google Sheets, Notion, HubSpot, and more, allowing users to automate repetitive tasks and increase efficiency.
- Automation Creator: Bardeen AI identifies automation opportunities from a list of steps in the workflow, suggests it to you and helps you build the automation without code.
- Scraper: Extracts data from any website directly into their web apps simplifying data collection and integration, making it easier to work with external data sources.
- Meeting Assistant: Captures meeting notes, extracts action items, and summarizes discussions to stay organized and ensures that important tasks are not overlooked.
- AI Personalized Email Writer: It saves time by using AI-generated email templates and customize them as needed. This can be useful for sales and outreach purposes.
Benefits of Bardeen
- Bardeen AI saves time by automating repetitive tasks and helps you to focus on more important tasks.
- You can automate actions like data scraping, website summarization, and content-based question answering, making information gathering and research more efficient.
- With features like AI-generated image creation, users can easily create visually appealing graphics without design skills.
- It runs locally on the user's device, ensuring data processing and storage are done securely and privately. This feature addresses privacy concerns and provides a more secure environment for automation.
Downsides of Bardeen
- The learning curve of Bardeen is steep. You should constantly review the resources they provide to set up triggers and actions carefully.
- The automation process can be quite complex including more than requires steps.
Bardeen AI Reviews & Ratings
How to start using Bardeen?
First you need to download Bardeen AI chrome extension and pin it. You can sign up for a 14-day free trial with 500 credits.
To renew your credits, the paid plans start from $15/ month for 500 credits. The credits will be spent based on your feature usage (varies from feature to feature).
13. Beautiful AI
Beautiful AI is a generative AI tool that creates professional-looking designs for presentations, social media, and other marketing materials.
It uses machine learning algorithms to generate layouts and designs based on user input, making it easy for non-designers to create visually appealing content quickly and easily.
Beautiful AI Features
- Audio Recording: Instead of recording your audio on another app and importing it to Beautiful AI, you can directly record audio here. It helps you narrate the story faster and easier.
- Themes and Templates: With a variety of themes and presentation templates, you can build an impressive presentation in minutes.
- Team Collaboration: Beautiful AI offers features like shared slides, shared themes, team administration, and advanced controls to make it easy for teams to collaborate on presentations.
- Universal Search: You can quickly find the slides they need with the universal search feature.
Benefits of Beautiful AI
- Clean and modern design that can elevate presentations to another level.
- Easy access and sharing of visual presentations from the cloud, making collaboration on projects a breeze.
- AI-powered features that automate the slide creation process.
- Stunning pre-built templates that make it virtually impossible to create an ugly slide deck.
- Built-in analytics capabilities to measure the effectiveness of presentations and track audience engagement metrics.
Downsides of Beautiful AI
- The interface can be difficult to navigate and can take some time to get used to.
- Even though there is a free trial, you cannot access it without giving your payment information which can be a huge blocker to most businesses, especially when exploring.
Beatiful AI Reviews & Ratings
How to start using Beautiful AI?
The generative AI tool for presentations has a 14-day free trial. To access it, you need to give your credit card details by choosing a paid plan that starts from $12/ month.
Choosing the best Generative AI tool(s) for your business
Every generative AI tool listed in this blog post has special abilities to help scale your business. As using all of them can put you in a spin, it is crucial to choose the one that works for your business best.
After trying out all the generative AI tools listed above for the purpose of this blog post, we realized that Writesonic is the only generative AI tool that can add AI powers to all the business processes - from content creation, customer service, strategy, and more.
Do not take our word for it, try it yourself for free. There is nothing to lose but only much to gain from Writesonic.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the examples of Generative AI?
Generative AI examples include Writesonic and ChatGPT for creating text and audio content, Bard for generating poetry, DALL-E for creating images from text, Midjourney for realistic 3D models, and DeepMind for generating music.
2. What is the leading Generative AI?
There is no single leading generative AI tool or model, as the field is constantly evolving and new models are being developed. However, some popular examples of generative AI include Writesonic, ChatGPT, Perplexity AI, Synthesia, Beautiful AI, and more.
3. What is the best use of Generative AI?
Generative AI has many use cases across various industries, including content creation, code completion, image generation, video generation, building AI chatbots and more.
4. What are the free Generative AI tools?
Most of the generative AI tools provide a free version or a free trial. ChatGPT, Bard, Duet AI, and Github Copilot are some of the free Generative AI tools.