Table of contents
Jasper AI is one of the most popular AI writing tools today, largely due to its early acquisition of startups that had access to GPT-3. However, there are now many compelling reasons to consider alternatives to Jasper (previously known as Jarvis) - with lower prices, more features, and more integrations - for generating large amounts of high-quality content.
This article will provide the information you need to make the best choice when selecting a Jarvis alternative. You will learn about the unique aspects of each tool so that you can decide which one best meets your needs.
Table Of Contents
Why go for Jasper alternatives?
Jasper is the most expensive AI writer on the market, requiring you to enter your credit card information even for free trials.
Despite offering many social media content generation features, it lacks features such as - automatic image insertion, bulk content generation, and an API. Additionally, it does not integrate with popular platforms like WordPress, Wix, Medium, and Zapier, which would allow users to publish content instantly.
Let's go through each of these issues in detail:
➡️ Expensive Plans:
There are many AI writers, but Jasper is one of the most expensive ones out there. Let's see why:
(i) Monthly plans: Jasper's basic long-form plan starts at $59 and gives only 50000 words, while Writesonic's plan starts at $19 and gives 60,000 words, while in the $49 plan, Writesonic gives 200,000 words. Thus, most people are not able to afford Jasper.
(ii) Annual plans: Jasper offers only a 17% discount on its annual plan (2 months free), whereas Writesonic offers a 33% discount on its annual plan (four months free). It is, therefore, expensive to use Jasper.
➡️ Lacks many features:
Several important actions, such as instant generation of full-length articles (upto 3000 words), complete article rewrites, paragraph rewrites, batch content generation by taking input from 1000s of generations at a time, and social media features such as Twitter tweets and Linkedin post generation, aren't possible with Jasper. Its main competitor, Writesonic, offers all of these features.
➡️ Several integrations are missing:
Jasper does not integrate with WordPress, the world's biggest blogging platform. Moreover, Zapier integration is also not available on Jasper.
➡️ Sign-up issue:
When signing up for a new account, Jasper requires credit card details. Most users prefer not to enter their credit card details before testing the platform. For a majority, this is a big deterrent to using Jasper.
➡️ Jasper Chat, not up-to-date:
Just like ChatGPT, Jasper Chat is trained on data only up to 2021. So it cannot help with trending, current event topics. Jasper Chat is also a dialogue-based text model, just like ChatGPT, which doesn't help with text-to-image AI art or voice commands. Whereas, ChatSonic by Writesonic beats all of these limitations and acts as a full-show conversational AI chatbot.
Best 11 Jasper Alternatives for 2023
Let's have a look at the above Jasper alternatives in detail...
Writesonic: An affordable Jasper alternative
Writesonic is best and most affordable AI writing tool among blog writers, social media managers, and email marketers. This perfect Jasper alternative is best used for long form content especially for Article/Blog writing, emails, social media posts and much more.
Writesonic is 5X more cost-effective than Jasper/Jarvis. Users don't need a credit card to use, making Writesonic more user-friendly and easy to access. Automatic image insertion, bulk generation, and API are just a few of the additional features that make Writesonic superior to Jasper.
Writesonic has integrations with WordPress and Zapier. Users can publish their content directly to popular CMS platforms like WordPress with one click. Also, Surfer's integration with Writesonic facilitates keyword options for SEO-optimized content that ranks on Google.
Latest Chrome extension of Writesonic (Chatsonic) creating wonders with following features:
➤ Simplify your Email Workflow
• Generate high-quality emails right from Gmail
• Summarize long emails and email threads to get the gist of it
• Get a timeline summary of entire email threads
• Reply to your emails instantly saving you time
➤ Level up your Twitter game
• Create unique tweets with the help of AI-based suggestions
• Find relevant hashtags and Twitter accounts to engage with
• Summarize long tweets and threads to save time
➤ Boost Your LinkedIn Presence
• Generate the perfect LinkedIn post in seconds
• Generate thought provoking comments to drive engagement
• Answer DMs quickly and efficiently
➤ Get ChatGPT like results right next to Google Search
• With Chat GPT like replies, you can save time while browsing the web
• ChatSonic integrates with Google to give you up-to-date, factual and accurate information
➤ Create unique content anywhere on Chrome with CMD+M shortcut
In addition, Writesonic has more than 3 times as many 5-star reviews on popular peer-to-peer review websites like G-2, Capterra, TrustPilot, etc.
No more writer’s block if you’ve Writesonic in your arsenal.
Detailed feature-by-feature comparisons of both these popular tools, Jasper and Writesonic, are as follows:
- AI Article & Blog Writer
👉🏻 AI Article writer generator - With the Article Writer, you can create topics, outlines, introductions, and full articles that are SEO-optimized with keywords that are more than 2500 words. It's as simple as adding the topic, and Writesonic takes care of the rest.
👉🏻 Instant article writer - You can quickly and easily write a 2000-word blog post within 20 seconds. Instantly create your blog by entering your subject.
👉🏻 Sonic editor (GPT-3) - Your inputs are used to generate unique content. You can train the AI by entering 20+ words to see how well it can produce long-form quality content of any length.
👉🏻 Paraphrasing Tool - Easily paraphrase old articles into new articles with a single click. Adding the URL of the article you want to rewrite will result in a new, plagiarism-free article in no time!
2. Chatsonic - ChatGPT-like conversational AI chatbot assistant
Writesonic's Chatsonic is an AI-driven assistant similar to ChatGPT but with additional features.
- It can compose articles about current events and trending topics with real-time data
- Create digital artwork (text-to-image model) and AI art based on text input
- Generate content with a voice command and get replies back in Siri / Google Assistant way – no more manual typing is needed.
You can examine the countless potentials of this dialogue-based content delivery AI assistant, which will help you with any query instantly and in real-time.
👉🏻 WordPress Integration - A single click exports content to a WordPress site.
👉🏻 Zapier integration - You can connect Writesonic to over 5000+ apps without writing a single line of code.
👉🏻 Surfer SEO - Write SEO-optimized content with Surfer's content audit tool integrated into Sonic Editor on Writesonic.
4. Landing page generator - Generate entire landing pages with code in 30 seconds. Writesonic helps businesses convert more leads and sales in seconds with the landing page generator.
5. Better quality - Writesonic's AI is trained on billions of data points, including content from the top brands, and the data team has a specific process for training it.
6. Automatic blog image generation - Based on the user's topic, the platform finds the most semantically relevant images from the best Shutterstock alternatives.
7. AI image generator - Turn your text into realistic digital images and art with Writesonic’s new AI art generator.
8. Make your own AI - Looking for a specific type of content that Writesonic doesn’t currently provide? You can train your AI using the “Make your own AI” feature.
9. API - Writesonic’s AI writing features can be integrated into your own application without using Writesonic's web interface.
10. Bulk upload feature - Writesonic has another unique feature that no other AI writing tool provides: bulk uploading, which lets you generate content in bulk.
Some other Writesonic features you will appreciate:
- Evaluates the emotional tone of words written
- Ensures sentences are formatted properly
- Recommends topics based on the content written
- Generates sentences, paragraphs, or papers based on sample text or a topic
- Generates a form based on information presented
- Sums up texts of all sizes in a matter of seconds
- High-quality product descriptions for eCommerce store/website
- Produce unique Facebook ad copy from scratch using the Facebook ad copy generator.
- Use Quora answer generator to generate answers as well as leads
- Automate writing copy for your Google Ads with the Google ad generator
These features make Writesonic the best Jarvis.ai alternative in the market. Have a look at how they are priced.
Here's a detailed view of Writesonic vs Jarvis AI
ChatSonic by Writesonic is the most powerful and incredible conversational AI chatbot that can help you to level up the content creation game. Using artificial intelligence and NLP (Natural Language Processing), ChatSonic is revolutionizing the chatbot industry by improving text and image generation.
But how is it different from ChatGPT? Here’s a glimpse of ChatSonic vs ChatGPT that can help you to make an informed decision:
- ChatSonic is integrated with Google search that helps to generate factual information, including real-time topics, unlike ChatGPT, which is trained on data till 2021.
- ChatSonic can help you generate images from two different models - Stable Diffusion and DALL-E, unlike ChatGPT, which does not support image generation.
- ChatSonic uses NLP to understand voice commands, while ChatGPT is not capable of understanding voice commands.
ChatSonic is like ChatGPT but with 4x superpowers.
So, why go for ChatGPT when you have a better and more advanced option like ChatSonic?
Here are a few more mind-blowing features of ChatSonic that make it superior to other ChatGPT alternatives:
- Generates factual content based on current events and facts.
- Understands voice commands and talks back just like Siri or Google assistant.
- Creates amazing and mesmerizing digital art in just a matter of seconds with the help of Stable Diffusion and DALL-E.
- Allows you to interact with a personalized avatar as per your requirements and preferences.
- Remember the conversation, so it’s never boring and always interesting and engaging.
- Gives the option to edit, share, and download the conversations, so you can access them whenever you want.
- The ChatSonic API helps to link to the existing software and improve the overall experience.
- Twitter bot (by ChatSonic) helps you to generate quick chat responses from Twitter itself.
So, what are you waiting for?
Copy.ai is a another popular AI writing tool after Writesonic among blog writers, social media managers, and email marketers, known for its short-form content generation. This Jasper alternative is used for social media posts, email subject lines, and email marketing content.
For a detailed comparison, you can check our CopyAI vs Jasper blog.
Copy.ai is known for the following features:
- Social media content templates
- eCommerce copy
- Blog post ideas
- Bullet points for summarizing content
- Sales copy
- Product benefits
- Email subject lines
- Digital ad copy
From blogs to emails to ad copies, Rytr - one of the alternative to Jasper.ai automatically generates catchy, original, and high-converting copies in various tones and languages in a matter of seconds.
This Jasper alternative works with one mission - to help businesses, agencies and writers save time and money while writing high-performing copies.
Rytr is known for the following set of features:
- Blog idea and outline
- Blog section writing
- Brand name
- Business idea pitch
- Business ideas
- Call to action
- Copywriting framework
Check out a detailed research blog on Rytr vs Jarvis that will you go for the best AI tool for your writing needs.
According to Frase, the customer journey starts with a question and not a keyword. This change in information search and usage requires businesses and marketers to adapt their content accordingly. This is what drives Frase's ideology and understanding of creating content. So the tool is shaped accordingly.
Frase io is often considered an ideal tool for creating SEO-focused content and a preferred Jasper AI alternative. It uses advanced AI to quickly create SEO-focused content that helps writers and marketers grasp traction to their websites.
Frase allows users to choose from dozens of AI tools to create content automatically. Users can also create their own custom templates tailored to their needs.
Frase features that will help you solve your content requirements:
- Question research
- Create content briefs
- Curate relevant and useful SEO content
- Unlimited question research queries
- Unlimited concept maps
- Answer Engine: 100 answers per month lifetime
- Beta access to Voice Search Optimization
TextCortex AI a Berlin-based AI startup has devoted itself to helping writers and businesses gain more scalability by empowering them with AI-generated product descriptions, ads, blogs, and other long-form content.
You start with a thought and this Jarvis AI alternative will help you shape it into a full-fledged written piece.
Here are some of the major features of TextCortex AI:
- Product descriptions
- Blog writing
- Marketing copies
- Story writing
- Sales email copy
- Support emails
- Youtube description
- Instagram captions
Longshot AI is a writing assistant, best known for creating long-form, SEO content. It helps writers and marketers to go from idea to research to generation to SEO in minutes. Writers and marketers can ensure that they receive unique, fresh, fact-checked, and SEO-friendly content.
It is powered by advanced AI technology with a deep understanding of context and semantics. This technology helps you create content that is far beyond the regular writing assistants, offering completely new capabilities, which is evident from the list of features offered by this Jasper AI alternative - LongshotAI.
Features powering LongShot AI:
- Content rephraser
- FAQ Generator
- Headline generator
- Blog ideas generator
- Meta description generator
- Text extender
- Blog insights generator
- Fact checker
AI-Writer makes use of state-of-the-art AI writing models to generate articles from just a headline. It delivers accurate, quality content with a verifiable list of sources. This Jasper.ai alternative is engineered with high SEO performance features that help you create SEO-focused content to reach the right audience.
AI-Writer is powered with the following features:
- Research & writing
- Text rewording
- Verifiable citations
- SEO-focused text editor
- Sub-topic discoverer
- Content kits
Copysmith is an AI copywriting platform built specifically for creating copies by writers and marketers and is widely used by eCommerce businesses, enterprises, agencies, and freelancers.
Jasper.ai alternative - Copysmith is an ideal AI-augmented brainstorming partner to help businesses 10X their content marketing game.
These are the features that make Copysmith the ideal copywriter platform:
- Bulk product descriptions
- Bulk content generation
- Teams & Collaboration
- Campaign builder
Anyword, a Jasper.ai alternative, is an AI writer that generates and optimizes your copy to help you get more conversions and sales. It is supported by a powerful predictive analytics system that tells you what works before you publish it.
This natural language generation platform helps writers and marketers tailor their messages to their ideal audience.
The model is trained on millions of marketing messages, coupled with your historical data to help you create expert-level messages across channels and formats.
Anyword powers the world’s top publishers and brands, including The New York Times, PetCareRx, NBA, Red Bull, Ted Baker, and others.
Anyword is powered with amazing features like:
- Ad copy
- Landing/Product pages
- Blog posts
- Product descriptions
- Website targeted messages
Snazzy AI (Smart Copy by Unbounce)
Snazzy AI is built for teams that want to scale that content. It gives content teams, startups, enterprises, and agencies great content ideas for social media ads, landing pages, and more.
Snazzy AI has some of the best templates for the following:
- Landing pages
- Headlines and descriptions
- Features & benefits
- Meta descriptions
- Article headlines, listicle ideas, blog ideas
- Ad copies for Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Amazon
- Sales outreach emails
- Product descriptions
So, which Jasper.ai alternative should you go with?
Ensuring your content is fresh, precise, and error-free is now easier than ever, thanks to all the AI writing software at our disposal.
If you are looking for a versatile tool to replace Jasper (formerly Jarvis.ai), you can easily rely on Writesonic to be your perfect companion in creating relevant and engaging content. The best part is that it has become the most affordable compared to Jasper. Unlike Jasper AI, the wide range of features Writesonic offers is also free to try.
Allow Writesonic’s AI capabilities to do the heavy lifting for your content requirements.
Q1. What are the best Jasper.ai alternatives?
Some of the Jasper.ai alternatives worth exploring are
5) Longshot AI
Q2. What should you go for - Writesonic vs Jasper.ai
Between the two top-rated AI writers, Writesonic and Jasper, individuals and businesses prefer Writesonic. The reason is that it takes only 15 seconds to come up with 2500+ word articles. The pricing starts from $19/month, enabling freelancers, startups, and enterprises to use the tool, and it integrates with platforms like SEMrush, WordPress, Chrome, and more.
Q3. Which is the best AI writing tool?
Writesonic is one of the best AI-writing tools that help you write SEO-optimized long-form content (~ 2,500 words) in as less as 15 seconds for a price of $19/month (75,000 words)
Q4. Can I try Writesonic for free?
Writesonic offers a free trial for 10,000 words.
Q5. How much does Writesonic cost?
Writesonic charges $19/month for 75,000 words. You can also grab its free trial for $0, which offers 10,000 words for free.