Table of contents
Discover the ultimate AI writing powerhouse: Why Writesonic outshines Jasper and takes the crown!
In a world where AI writing tools are making waves, Jasper AI has long been the talk of the town, thanks to its early GPT-3.5 adoption and startup acquisitions.
But now, the tide has turned, and now Writesonic has outperformed Jasper in many ways. Boasting an array of unrivaled features, unbeatable pricing, and seamless integrations, Writesonic is set to revolutionize your content generation experience.
Salient points out why Writesonic is superior to Jasper:
- 2.5x economical: Writesonic's annual unlimited plan starts at $16/month, while Jasper's annual plan starts at $39/month.
- Availability of GPT-4 and GPT-4 (32k): Writsonic is the only tool that is offering Superior quality with GPT-4 and GPT-4 (32k), which are unique and costliest models.
- Writesonic has developed advanced SEO score meter capable of not only determining the Google SEO score of your content instantly but also providing tailored suggestions for keywords and other optimization strategies ensuring it ranks highly on Google within just a day of publishing.
4. 100+ features: Wriesonic offers more than 100 features, while Jasper offers nearly 50 features.
5. Amazing Article Writer 4.0 and 5.0: Writesonic's AI writers are remarkably unique, with the capability to instantaneously produce up to 3000-word, SEO-optimized, factual, and personalized articles.
6. Botsonic: Botsonic by Writesonic is an innovative no-code solution designed for creating custom ChatGPT AI chatbots. It allows website owners to elevate their visitor experience, enhance customer support, and improve sales conversions. This is a unique feature is Writesonic and not available with Jasper.
8. 5 Star reviews: Writesonic has more than 15k- 5-star reviews, while Jasper has only 5000 reviews.
Dive in and explore the incredible world of Writesonic as we guide you through its unique offerings and help you make the best decision for your content generation needs. Welcome to the future of AI writing!
Table Of Contents
Why go for Jasper alternatives?
Jasper is the most expensive AI writer on the market, requiring you to enter your credit card information even for free trials.
Despite offering many social media content generation features, it lacks features such as - automatic image insertion, bulk content generation, and an API. Additionally, it does not integrate with popular platforms like WordPress, Wix, Medium, and Zapier, which would allow users to publish content instantly.
Let's go through each of these issues in detail:
➡️ Expensive Plans:
There are many AI writers, but Jasper is one of the most expensive ones out there. Let's see why:
(i) Monthly plans: Jasper's basic plan starts at $49/month, while Writesonic's plan starts at $20/month. Thus, most people are not able to afford Jasper.
(ii) Annual plans: Jasper offers only a 20% discount on its annual plan, whereas Writesonic offers a 33% discount on its annual plan (four months free). It is, therefore, expensive to use Jasper.
➡️ Lacks many features:
Several important actions, such as instant generation of full-length articles (up to 3000 words), complete article rewrites, paragraph rewrites, batch content generation by taking input from 1000s of generations at a time, and social media features such as Twitter tweets and Linkedin post generation, aren't possible with Jasper. Its main competitor, Writesonic, offers all of these features.
➡️ Several integrations are missing:
Jasper does not integrate with WordPress, the world's biggest blogging platform. Moreover, Zapier integration is also not available on Jasper.
➡️ Sign-up issue:
When signing up for a new account, Jasper requires credit card details. Most users prefer not to enter their credit card details before testing the platform. For a majority, this is a big deterrent to using Jasper.
➡️ Jasper Chat, not up-to-date:
Just like ChatGPT, Jasper Chat is trained on data only up to 2021. So it cannot help with trending, current event topics. Jasper Chat is also a dialogue-based text model, just like ChatGPT, which doesn't help with text-to-image AI art or voice commands. Whereas, Chatsonic by Writesonic beats all of these limitations and acts as a full-show conversational AI chatbot.
Best 10 Jasper Alternatives for 2023
Let's have a look at the above Jasper alternatives in detail...
Writesonic: Most affordable Jasper alternative
Writesonic is the best and most affordable AI writing tool among blog writers, social media managers, and email marketers. Powered by GPT-4, this perfect Jasper.ai alternative is best used for long-form content, especially for Article/Blog writing, emails, social media posts, and much more.
Besides this, Chatsonic by Writesonic is known as the "Best alternative to ChatGPT" since the launch of ChatGPT, as it is integrated with Google search and gives results on the latest topics. It also adds many other astonishing features above ChatGPT.
Writesonic is 2X more cost-effective than Jasper/Jarvis. Users don't need a credit card to use, making Writesonic more user-friendly and easy to access. Automatic image insertion, bulk generation, API access, and personalized and factual content are just a few of the additional features that make Writesonic superior to Jasper.
Writesonic offers easy integrations with WordPress and Zapier. The feature lets you publish your content directly to a CMS platform like WordPress with one click.
And you can definitely not miss out on the newly launched Botsonic by Writeonic. It’s an advanced no-code AI chatbot builder that helps to build customized chatbots. In addition, Writesonic has more than 3 times as many 5-star reviews on popular peer-to-peer review websites like G-2, Capterra, TrustPilot, etc. No doubt why Writesonic is one of the best Jasper alternatives.
Detailed comparisons of both these popular tools, Jasper and Writesonic, are as follows:
- AI Article & Blog Writer
With Article Writer 5.0, you can create full-fledged factual and personalized articles that are also SEO-optimized with keywords. It's as simple as adding the topic, and Writesonic takes care of the rest.
- Chatsonic - ChatGPT-like conversational AI chatbot assistant
Writesonic's Chatsonic is an AI-driven assistant similar to ChatGPT but with additional features.
- It can compose articles about current events and trending topics with real-time data
- Create digital artwork (text-to-image model) and AI art based on text input
- Generate content with a voice command and get replies back in Siri / Google Assistant way – no more manual typing is needed.
You can examine the countless potentials of this dialogue-based content delivery AI assistant, which will help you with any query instantly and in real time.
- Botsonic - Botsonic by Writesonic is a no-code custom AI ChatGPT chatbot builder that helps to build customized chatbots trained on your own data - and that too with no technical knowledge.
- Photosonic - Turn your text into realistic digital images and art with Writesonic’s new AI art generator.
- Brand voice - Writesonic can help you to create a brand voice, which can ultimately help you to create content aligning with your brand tone and other brand identity elements.
- Paraphrasing tool - Rewrite the content quickly and effectively using the Writesonic paraphrasing tool. Also, check out the top 8 paraphrasing tools that can help you scale the AI content creation process.
- Landing page generator - Generate entire landing pages with code in 30 seconds. Writesonic helps businesses convert more leads and sales in seconds with the landing page generator.
- Option to choose quality - Writesonic's AI is trained on billions of data points, including content from the top brands, and the data team has a specific process for training it. Moreover, you have full control over the quality. Writesonic gives you the option to choose from GPT-3, GPT-4, and GPT-4 32k.
- Automatic blog image generation - Based on the user's topic, the platform finds the most semantically relevant images from the best Shutterstock alternatives.
- Make your own AI - Looking for a specific type of content that Writesonic doesn’t currently provide? You can train your AI using the “Make your own AI” feature.
- API - Writesonic’s AI writing features can be integrated into your own application without using Writesonic's web interface.
- Bulk upload feature - Writesonic has another unique feature that no other AI writing tool provides: bulk uploading, which lets you generate content in bulk.
- AI content detector - Writesonic offers an AI content detector that can help you detect AI-generated content and ensure originality and credibility in your content. You can also check out the 7 best AI detectors that you can try in 2023.
Some other Writesonic features you will appreciate:
- Evaluates the emotional tone of words written
- Ensures sentences are formatted properly
- Recommends topics based on the content written
- Generates sentences, paragraphs, or papers based on sample text or a topic
- Generates a form based on information presented
- Sums up texts of all sizes in a matter of seconds
- High-quality product descriptions for eCommerce store/website
- Produce unique Facebook ad copy from scratch using the Facebook ad copy generator.
- Use Quora answer generator to generate answers as well as leads
- Automate writing copy for your Google Ads with the Google Ad generator
These features make Writesonic the best Jarvis.ai alternative in the market. Have a look at how they are priced.
Copy.ai is another popular AI writing tool after Writesonic among blog writers, social media managers, and email marketers. The platform is known for its short-form content generation. You can use this Jasper alternative for creating engaging social media posts, email subject lines, and email marketing copies.
For a detailed comparison, you can check our CopyAI vs Jasper blog.
Copy.ai is known for the following features:
- Social media content templates
- eCommerce copy
- Blog post ideas
- Bullet points for summarizing content
- Sales copy
- Product benefits
- Email subject lines
- Digital ad copy
Check out a detailed comparison of Writesonic vs Copy.ai here. Or if you'd like to explore some more AI writing assistants like Copy.ai, here's detailed research on the copy ai alternatives.
From blogs to emails to ad copies, Rytr is one of the most versatile alternatives to Jasper AI. The feature that gave Rytr one of the top positions in our list of Jasper alternatives is its superfast turnaround time with the content. You can use Rytr to automatically generate catchy, original, and high-converting copies in various tones and languages in a matter of seconds.
This Jasper alternative works with one mission - to help businesses, agencies, and writers save time and money while writing high-performing copies.
Rytr is known for the following set of features:
- Blog idea and outline
- Blog section writing
- Brand name
- Business idea pitch
- Business ideas
- Call to action
- Copywriting framework
Writer.com takes a secure and customized approach to AI-driven content creation. It offers a full-stack platform designed to accelerate growth across cross-functional teams. With its unique blend of language models, natural language processing, and machine learning, the platform sets itself apart as one of the most capable Jasper AI competitors.
Writer.com uses its own family of open and transparent LLMs called Palmyra to ensure performance, visibility, and control.
Writer.com goes beyond content creation, offering features to ensure your work aligns with brand, legal, and regulatory guidelines. With a dedicated customer success team, the company offers ongoing support, training, and guidance to maximize the benefits of AI in your content strategy.
Writer is known for the following set of features:
- Secure, self-hosted models that prioritize data privacy
- Tailored content creation to suit various business needs
- Insightful analysis for research right where you work
- Compliance tools to align with brand, legal, and regulatory guidelines
- Seamless integrations with existing tools like Chrome, Word, and Figma
TextCortex AI, a Berlin-based AI startup, has devoted itself to helping writers and businesses gain more scalability by empowering them with AI-generated product descriptions, ads, blogs, and other long-form content.
You start with a thought, and this Jarvis AI alternative will help you shape it into a full-fledged written piece.
Here are some of the major features of TextCortex AI:
- Product descriptions
- Blog writing
- Marketing copies
- Story writing
- Sales email copy
- Support emails
- Youtube description
- Instagram captions
Longshot AI is a writing assistant best known for creating long-form, SEO content. It helps writers and marketers to go from idea to research to generation to SEO in minutes. Writers and marketers can ensure that they receive unique, fresh, fact-checked, and SEO-friendly content.
It is powered by advanced AI technology with a deep understanding of context and semantics. This technology helps you create content that is far beyond the regular writing assistants, offering completely new capabilities, which is evident from the list of features offered by this Jasper AI alternative - LongshotAI.
Features powering LongShot AI:
- Content rephraser
- FAQ Generator
- Headline generator
- Blog ideas generator
- Meta description generator
- Text extender
- Blog insights generator
- Fact checker
Hypotenuse.AI is one of the best alternatives to Jasper AI. From paid ads and social media copies to writing SEO-optimized and factually correct blogs, the platform excels at creating tailored content for your brand in 25+ languages. And the best part? You can get all this content written in your specific brand voice and tone.
Hypotenuse.AI is powered with the following features:
- Bulk product description writing
- 19+ pre-made templates
- Image generation
- SEO-focused blog posts
- Content re-writer and summarizer
Copysmith is an AI copywriting platform built specifically for creating copies by writers and marketers and is widely used by eCommerce businesses, enterprises, agencies, and freelancers.
Jasper.ai alternative - Copysmith is an ideal AI-augmented brainstorming partner to help businesses 10X their content marketing game.
These are the features that make Copysmith the ideal copywriter platform:
- Bulk product descriptions
- Bulk content generation
- Teams & Collaboration
- Campaign builder
Anyword, a Jasper.ai alternative, is an AI writer that generates and optimizes your copy to help you get more conversions and sales. It is supported by a powerful predictive analytics system that tells you what works before you publish it.
This natural language generation platform helps writers and marketers tailor their messages to their ideal audience.
The model is trained on millions of marketing messages, coupled with your historical data to help you create expert-level messages across channels and formats.
Anyword powers the world’s top publishers and brands, including The New York Times, PetCareRx, NBA, Red Bull, Ted Baker, and others.
Anyword is powered with amazing features like:
- Ad copy
- Landing/Product pages
- Blog posts
- Product descriptions
- Website targeted messages
Snazzy AI (Smart Copy by Unbounce)
Snazzy AI is built for teams that want to scale that content. It gives content teams, startups, enterprises, and agencies great content ideas for social media ads, landing pages, and more.
Snazzy AI has some of the best templates for the following:
- Landing pages
- Headlines and descriptions
- Features & benefits
- Meta descriptions
- Article headlines, listicle ideas, blog ideas
- Ad copies for Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Amazon
- Sales outreach emails
- Product descriptions
So, which Jasper.ai alternative should you go with?
Ensuring your content is fresh, precise, and error-free is now easier than ever, thanks to all the AI writing software at our disposal. If you are looking for more options, you can also check out our list of unlimited AI writer tools.
If you are looking for a versatile tool to replace Jasper (formerly Jarvis.ai), you can easily rely on Writesonic to be your perfect companion in creating relevant and engaging content. The best part is that it has become the most affordable compared to Jasper. Unlike Jasper AI, the wide range of features Writesonic offers is also free to try.
Allow Writesonic’s AI capabilities to do the heavy lifting for your content requirements.
Q1. What are the best Jasper.ai alternatives?
Some of the Jasper.ai alternatives worth exploring are:
- Snazzy AI
Q2. What should you go for - Writesonic vs. Jasper.ai
Between the two top-rated AI writers, Writesonic and Jasper, individuals and businesses prefer Writesonic. The reason is that it takes only 15 seconds to come up with 2500+ word articles. The pricing starts from $16/month, enabling freelancers, startups, and enterprises to use the tool, and it integrates with platforms like SEMrush, WordPress, Chrome, and more.
Q3. Which is the best AI writing tool?
Writesonic is one of the best AI-writing tools that help you write SEO-optimized long-form content (10,000 words in free trial) in as less as 15 seconds for a price of $16/month (unlimited words)
Q4. Can I try Writesonic for free?
Writesonic offers a free trial for 10,000 words.
Q5. How much does Writesonic cost?
Writesonic charges $16/month for unlimited words. You can also grab its free trial for $0, which offers 10,000 words for free.