Table of contents
ChatGPT has become one of the hottest topics in the field of AI and machine learning since November 22. ChatGPT by Open AI broke all records as it had 1 million users using ChatGPT in a week’s time, which is astonishing!
Before we jump into the examples of ChatGPT, let's take a moment to get acquainted with one of the most impressive conversational AI chatbots. Open AI's ChatGPT is an incredibly powerful tool, from finding security issues in your code, writing essays, and programming code to doing other incredible things we can think of — instantly. ChatGPT leverages GPT-3.5 models trained by utilizing text and code data from Microsoft's Azure AI supercomputing platform.
Here's an amazing news - GPT-4 is coming soon!
Its powerful capabilities to generate natural-sounding conversations has transformed how we communicate with machines. It is important to note that the answers generated by ChatGPT is based on the data it is trained on, which is only up to 2021. That means the responses can never be up-to-date or factual.
Is the premium version of ChatGPT - ChatGPT Plus updated with latest data?
But here comes ChatSonic by Writesonic - an advanced version of ChatGPT built to improve its limitations. The incredibly powerful AI chatbot can:
- Generate factual content, including real-time topics.
- Understand voice commands and reply like Siri/Google assistant.
- Create mesmerizing digital AI images in a matter of seconds.
- Provides access to a virtual assistant for a personalized chat experience.
- Integrate easily with existing systems using ChatSonic API.
- Create engaging tweets and replies with Chatsonic Chrome Extension.
- Explore more AI prompts on the Chatsonic free AI prompt marketplace which is an AI prompt library full of tried and tested prompts submitted by other users.
Check out 14 best ChatGPT chrome extensions that make using ChatGPT effortless.
Here’s a detailed view of ChatSonic vs. ChatGPT for a better and deeper understanding.
To give you an idea of how people are using ChatGPT and taking advantage of it, we have compiled a list of 110 of the best examples of it. From funny examples, ChatGPT for the financial, eCommerce, and developer industry to some interesting ChatGPT examples scoured through Reddit and Twitter; this blog helps you discover ChatGPT and ChatSonic. You can also check out the ChatGPT prompts for SEO that can help you to optimise your content and make it rankable and ChatGPT for marketing to ace your marketing game.
You can also refer the popular ChatGPT use cases for your business.
In between - you can also see the potential of ChatSonic, which gives on-point responses. Go on till the end of the post to see how ChatSonic can help you with all your questions.
Table Of Contents
Funny ChatGPT Examples
1. Reddit user convinces ChatGPT to be savage -
2. ChatGPT jokes around -
3. Hilarious explanation mimicking Donald Trump
4. Dramatic excuse for not attending a meeting
5. Is ChatGPT a genderist?
6. ChatGPT can have a persona to make your conversations interesting!
7. Unlike ChatGPT, ChatSonic (the ultimate ChatGPT alternative) believes in equality 🙂
Best Interesting ChatGPT Examples on Reddit
1. ChatGPT is realistic when given a scenario
2. ChatGPT explaining social skills to a programmer
3. Perfect example of ChatGPT following the instructions accurately to provide random best selling book!!
4. Wondering what ChatGPT lacks? Look how they answered their incapabilities - how honest 🙂
5. Is it one of your days where all you want to do is lay down on your bed? ChatGPT can be your personal motivational coach.
6. ChatGPT tried its best to play games!!
7. Well don’t be disheartened that ChatGPT could not play games with you, we’ve got you covered. ChatSonic is here to kill your boredom and play games!!
Best ChatGPT Examples on Twitter
1. ChatGPT can help you learn music 🎵
2. ChatGPT can be your partner in crime 😛
3. POV: You're a Senior Data Engineer at Twitter. Elon asks what you've done this week. You've done nothing and, Frantically, you open ChatGPT.
4. Let ChatGPT be your sous chef 🧑🏼🍳
5. ChatGPT on current events
6. Whereas, ChatSonic extends a Twitter Bot feature that helps with up-to-date information (You just got to mention @ChatSonicAI with your prompt to start a conversation)
Best ChatGPT Examples in Finance
1. Explain how to start using a 3-way financial model in Excel
2. ChatGPT as Startup Advisor
3. Pinescript for breakout patterns in trading
4. Understanding the Revenue drivers
5. ChatGPT as a Financial Advisor
6. Meanwhile, ChatSonic killing it in the Finance industry - understanding EFTs. (With ChatGPT you wouldn’t be able to get this response, as it’s only trained up till 2021 - try it out)
ChatGPT Examples in Python
1. Learn Python Programming and learn how to generate code for creating machine learning algorithms.
2. ChatGPT as your Debugging Companion
3. Learn Bubble Sort Algorithm, Python code and whatnot with ChatGPT
4. Want to get up to speed on Flask servers, a particular API, a specific function or a front-end library? ChatGPT has got you covered.
5. ChatGPT as your professional python tutor
6. ChatSonic (like ChatGPT, but with superpowers) being your perfect training mentor
ChatGPT Examples in eCommerce
1. Let ChatGPT write an email for your subscribers
2. ChatGPT helping you with content for your eCommerce website
3. Cross-sell your products on social media with interesting captions
4. Build your brand recognition with creative error messages
5. Impress your boss by including the right metrics in your report!
6. Are you a beginner and wondering how to leverage your skills? Worry not, ChatSonic can help you with the best uses cases to put your theoretic knowledge into play
ChatGPT Examples generating AI Art
1. Are you revamping your home or wanted to see your dream house come to life? ChatGPT can provide you with the answers elaborating on the vision! (FYI - only text prompts, not images)
2. Put your imagination into play with ChatGPT! However, ChatGPT can only provide your answer in text, as it cannot generate images.
3. ChatGPT confirms that it is unable to produce artificial intelligence-generated images.
4. ChatGPT explaining statechart diagram but lacking in providing images for reference
5. Are you impressed with the ChatGPT descriptions for your creative ideas? Watch it come live with other AI Image generator tools such as Photosonic, Midjourney or DALL E.
6. As ChatSonic is integrated with Stable diffusion + Dall-E, you get not only a text prompt but also stunning AI images, right in that dashboard. (without having to switch tools) Here’s an example of how accurately ChatSonic has visualized your request! More ideas? Bring it on.
With so many possibilities of ChatGPT, have you ever thought if you can monetize the art, writings, apps, etc., created with the help of ChatGPT? Learn more by checking out 20+ ways to make money using ChatGPT.
Learn how to write perfect prompts to generate mesmerizing AI art.
ChatGPT Examples for Writing Code
1. ChatGPT as your tutor as you start your journey in a new venture!
2. Let ChatGPT be your ultimate coding partner!
3. Want to optimize your website? ChatGPT can write a script just for your quick fixes!
4. Create a stock screener web app with ChatGPT in seconds
5. The fastest way to write a function for your particular use case!
6. ChatSonic, the alternative to ChatGPT, has the capability even to turn off your campaign with a script!!
Not just writing code, you can also use ChatGPT for Job Search and land a high-paying software job in no time.
ChatGPT examples for Email Marketing
- Confused about what subject lines to make your email marketing more appealing? Try the prompt on ChatSonic
2. Want a competitive edge on your subject line? All you have to do is describe your thoughts to ChatSonic
3. Want a publishing schedule for your email marketing? ChatSonic can do the deed and save your time
4. Running out of content ideas ? We got your back!
5. Wondering what email strategy suits the best for your business? ChatSonic can your go to for strategies
6. You can generate any outlines for your content using ChatSonic. For example, take a look at the prompt below outlining the newsletter.
ChatGPT examples for Social Media Marketing
- Want to plan a content calendar for your business? ChatSonic is your go-to solution
2. Generate a list of hashtags for your social media in just seconds
3. Want a relevant social media marketing campaign that goes with your goals? ChatSonic can help you out in planning the source of your campaign: https://meetanshi.com/blog/chatgpt-for-social-media-marketing/
4. Generate engaging captions for her social media with ChatSonic
5. Define your goals and your target audience and watch ChatSonic generate
6. Want to go viral on social media? Let ChatSonic do the work.
ChatGPT examples for Customer Service
- Reply to your customer’s complaints wit ease
2. Use ChatSonic to generate content for your customers and prospects
3. Prompt to help train your soft skills
4. Adapt to the tone of voice with ChatSonic
5. Assign the role of a customer service agent and have ChatSonic answer customer queries
6. A python code for sending a customer service emails
ChatGPT for Data Science
- Ask ChatSonic to provide code to draw charts and debugging and watch it unveil it’s magic
2. Change the format and styling of any chart according to your needs
3. Want to predict your sales revenue by building a machine learning model
4. Train an XGBoost model for an NLP task and learn all about it
5. Write an ML code for building an image classifier using PyTorch on the MNIST dataset
6. Build a machine learning model with ChatSonic
ChatGPT examples for Teaching
- Create word problems
2. Learn with ChatSonic
3. Generate small quizzes for your students
4. Want to reassure your teaching was effective? Generate quick quiz with ChatSonic
5. Look how ChatSonic generated multiple choice questions!!
ChatGPT examples for UX
- Are you a UX writer? Use ChatSonic to create better, smarter, and faster content
2. Wondering about different ways to communicate your error message?
3. Generate Meta title as a UX writer
4. Get ideas for page layout or wireframe
5. Find proper usability testing methods for specific apps or website
6. Generate a text-based sheet for your copy suggestions
ChatGPT prompts for Job search
- Look for Opportunities by Interest
2. Proof read your essay just got easier!
3. Don’t forget to add the action verbs in your resume 😉
4. Wondering what’s the best resume type for you dream job ?
5. Use this prompt to make ChatSonic your partner during your interview process
6. Optimize your job search now by writing a cover letter using ChatSonic
ChatGPT prompt for Music
- Modify your chord progression
2. Guitar Tablature
3. Use this prompt to generate lyrics for your song
4. Use ChatSonic to generate melodies and chord progressions for a song
5. Analyze your music, generate summaries, etc., using ChatSonic
6. Do you want to write a song in the style of your favorite artist? Give it a try now!
ChatGPT for cooking
- Want a cook a quick meal with limited ingredients? We’ve got you covered
2. Let ChatSonic help you with different situations such as when someone you know may need a little pick-me-up:
3. Generate meal plans
4. Complement your dish with add ons to complete your dish
5. Sweet cravings? Ask ChatSonic right away
6. Simply your meal plan by asking the shopping list for the meal plan provided by ChatSonic. Take look at below prompt:
ChatGPT examples for Sales
- You can't just let people know what you have to offer - you need to highlight what makes you stand out from others in your field. Use ChatSonic to write your Unique Selling Point!
2. Want to stay ahead of the curve? Find out what’s trending currently. Don’t you worry ChatSonic is up to date with the data
3. Perfect your email pitch with ChatSonic!
4. We’ve got your back on writing cold emails for your prospects too! Try it out now
5. One of the major management issues that businesses today face is the collaboration of their internal teams. ChatSonic can help you gain insights on how to bridge the gap!
6. Figure out the best-selling opportunities for your business
ChatGPT or ChatSonic?
The ChatGPT examples here illustrate the impressive capabilities of large language models such as ChatGPT to generate natural language and carry on conversations. Just by giving it a prompt, the model can simulate human-like responses which continue the dialogue in an understandable and enjoyable manner.
Though, ChatGPT has its own limitations and ChatSonic is built to improve them all and act as an advanced conversational AI chatbot, one thing we can see is with an introduction to these chatbots, the ease of doing stuff will increase!
Use ChatSonic and ChatGPT in your business to see how efficiently and productively you can advance. Moreover, you can check out these 150 ChatGPT prompts too and explore more as to how ChatGPT can help.
Also, check out how to write a complete blog with ChatSonic.
People are discussing the possibility of ChatGPT taking over from humans and causing certain occupations to fade away. In my view, this is highly unlikely, though it could make life easier in various industries and job roles.